*Item will ship in 2-3 weeks
The evil eye has been used in jewelry across all cultures as a symbol of protection and good karma. Our Evil Eye Mask Necklace features the eye in an assortment of blue, red, black and white against a delicate, lightweight gold chain.
The mask necklace is designed to easily attach to the adjustable straps on Sydne Summer face masks. The necklace also comes with two plastic loop attachments to transform the necklace into a sunglass or eyeglass chain. The plastic loops are not meant to be used on masks.
How to Wear as Mask Necklace
- Attach clasp of the necklace to the small circle on each strap of your Sydne Summer face mask
- Put on face mask and let necklace hang by ears and behind neck
- Drape necklace over neck to keep mask in front for easy access
- Place mask behind neck to hide the mask, providing the look of a necklace
How to Wear as Sunglass Chain
- Clip plastic loop attachments to each side of necklace
- Pull plastic loops over each arm of sunglasses or eyeglasses
- Measurement: 34 inches
- Gold chain with assorted color beads
With your purchase of our mask necklaces, you're able to help communities facing hunger. 10% of net proceeds of masks and mask accessories go to Feeding America.
*Orders are processed and shipped within 1 business day. Please allow additional time for shipping as carriers experience delays due to Coronavirus.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.